Celebrate First UMC’s 140th year by staying connected with the past, present, and future!
Photo sessions will be held August 18-23 and September 16-21 Session times: Weekdays: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. / Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Church campus, Education Bldg., Room 203 (next to church office)
The new Church Photo Directory is open to all who wish to stay connected with the community of First UMC; Church members, friends, semi-regular visitors, and, yes, even the twice a year visitors! So book your portrait appointment – The church directory will not be complete without you!
- Free to be photographed, and free directory – You are under no obligation to buy!
- Bring a non-perishable food item for the Westside Food Bank pantry and receive $5 off if you decide to purchase
- Each family will receive 1 complimentary 8×10 portrait for participating in the directory
- Families will be able to select their directory image, and order prints at the end of the session
- Photo can include up to 9 poses with various backgrounds
- Bring you pets and meaningful items to your session
Dates are filling up! Schedule your appointment now!
For the Out-of-Towners:
If you live out of the area or are unable to come in to be photographed, you may submit a photo to be included in the church directory. Send your high quality, digital photo to email@example.com with “Directory Submission” in the subject line.
For questions you may call the church office 310-393-8258 or fill out the form below.