Sanctuary Re-Opened for Prayer
The sanctuary is now open for prayer and quiet reflection Wednesdays from 12 noon-2 p.m.
While continuing to follow the latest health and safety guidelines, we know that this sacred space holds a special place in our hearts and offer this as yet another way of nurturing our faith during these challenging times.
We will follow these guidelines:
- Entrance through the front doors
- Hosted by church members who will greet you, direct you to seating areas, and answer any questions you may have
- 10 or fewer people at a time
- 20-30 min. time blocks
- Masks and physical distancing required
- Hand sanitizers will be available. The restrooms will be closed.
- Bring your own Bibles, prayer books, or journals
- No food or beverages are permitted in the sanctuary
May God bless us with strength, comfort, and peace.