The Children’s Ministry at First United Methodist Church of Santa Monica is a community of children, families, and adult volunteers who come together in community to grow in God’s love. See the list below for all that we are offering.
Email Tricia Guerrero if you have any questions.
- Subscribe to the Children and Family Ministry Weekly Newsletter – includes a Celebrate Wonder Bible story, reflection and activities through wonder questions, and a family prayer.
- Sunday School – Sunday School is a hybrid of online and in-person opportunities! We offer in-person Sunday School for ages 2 and up on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Zoom Sunday School is on the 1st and 3rd Sundays.
- Participate in the Sunday 10 a.m. Online Worship Service, via Facebook Live, or on our website.
- Messy Church at Home – Messy Church is an interactive, fun and messy worship opportunities for families of all ages.
- Books with Jamie and Jack, and other videos – updated weekly.
- Faith in Action – Monthly community service projects.
- Family Devotional – updated seasonally.
- Request a Prayer – from Tricia
- Make a Donation – Your continued financial support of the church is now more important than ever. Consider making a donation today.
- Families United Against Racism: Resources and opportunities to learn about and stand against racism as a family.