Give Now – Stewardship 2023
This month of November marks the start of the 2024 Annual Giving Campaign. Please pledge generously to support ALL we do.
How to Pledge or make a Donation:
2. PAY YOUR PLEDGE ONLINE (Select 2024 in the drop-down menu)
3. MAKE A ONE-TIME GIFT (select “General Donation” in the drop-down menu)
From the 2023/24 Stewardship Campaign letter:
We rejoice in all the ways our beautiful community of faith brings joy and hope to our community and to each of us.
– A prominent non-profit leader recently extolled the support of First UMC for decades of community outreach, providing food for those in need.
– A Prayer Quilt recipient describes the power of the love and prayer holding her through challenging treatments and into healing.
– A young family gratefully praises our Preschool and church community for caring support as they build a life of meaning and happiness together.
– Twelve First UMC members celebrate 50 years as church members in 2023, deeply rooted in their commitment to the church and giving.
YOUR generous giving makes all this possible, and more! Your faithful support makes possible community involvement, fosters positive life change, enables robust ministry, and keeps the lights on. Your annual pledge enables intentional planning for the year. Your gifts become beautiful music and create sacred space where everyone is beloved and welcome. Your financial support feeds hungry people, maintains our campus, educates young minds, comforts the grieving, nurtures spiritual growth, and celebrates new birth.
This is our Season of Joy! Your generous giving grows you as a disciple of Jesus Christ. If you’ve not yet begun the spiritual practice of regular giving, now is the time. If you’re not growing in your generosity, now is the time. If you have any questions about ways to give, when to give, how to give, or how much to give, we’re here to assist and accompany you in this important journey of faith and joy.
The size of our gift should reflect the joy in our heart. It is an expression of our profound gratitude to God for the many blessings bestowed upon us. It is a statement of faith in the future, the future of each precious life and the future of a thriving community.
In the words of the Apostle Paul in Ephesians: “Be filled with the Spirit…giving thanks to God at all times and for everything!”
Thank you for prayerfully and joyfully considering your 2024 financial gift to support, sustain, and grow the vital, life-giving ministry and mission of First UMC Santa Monica.