Summer 2022: Sunday School is currently happening weekly on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m. in room 206. Parents can drop off and pick up children ages 2 through 5th grade during morning worship. Children are also welcome to remain with families in the Sanctuary. Reach out to Ms. Jamie (J.email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Sunday School Curriculum
The focus of Celebrate Wonder is all about honoring the spiritual life of children. It offers a weekly video, experiential activities, spiritual practices, and reflection that encourages children to explore faith, inviting them into conversation and developing deeper connections to the Bible and to faith.
We hope your child and family will join us on this journey of exploring, celebrating, and wondering about faith as we navigate the unique time in our world.
Subscribe to receive the Children and Family email directly in your inbox each week.
From Sunday school teacher, Ms. Jamie: During Sunday School Zoom on May 24, 2020, we all watched a reading of the book “A Little Spot of Kindness” by @dianealberart as one of our activities. It is about a kindness dot that “sticks” to you and shows the different ways to be kind, like being friendly, by saying sorry, and even cleaning up after yourself. I then asked the kids to draw a dot on their hand (photo below) and to use it as a reminder to be kind throughout the day.
Additional Children and Family Resources
- Subscribe to the Children and Family Ministry Weekly Newsletter – includes a Celebrate Wonder Bible story, reflection and activities through wonder questions, and a family prayer.
- Participate in the Sunday 10 a.m. Online Worship Service, via Facebook Live, or on our website.
- Messy Church at Home – Messy Church is an interactive, fun and messy worship opportunities for families of all ages.
- Books with Jamie and Jack, and other videos – updated weekly.
- Faith in Action – Monthly community service projects.
- Request a Prayer – from Tricia
- Make a Donation – Your continued financial support of the church is now more important than ever. Consider making a donation today.
- Families United Against Racism: Resources and opportunities to learn about and stand against racism as a family.